Members get discounted rates at LabMedUK24. To join click here.
Payment for the early bird price must be paid in full by 12 April 2024.
Priority will be given to trainees who are LabMed members for the Training Day.
Here are four ways to access funding:
- Education Bursaries - apply if you have been a member for at least 2 years
- Moira Kaye Education Grant – apply if you have been a member for at least 12 months and you are attending the microbiology training day.
- Regional bursary – check if your regional committee has any available grants (you can find these contact using the members directory in your account section). Contact your regional committee
- Freddie Flynn bursary – five bursaries available to trainees from RCPath. Find out more and apply on the RCPath website. Deadline 3rd May 2024.
For general enquiries regarding LabMedUK24, please contact [email protected].
Delegate places are non-transferable.
All cancellations must be made in writing to [email protected] and will be subject to a cancellation fee of £60.00.
Any cancellations received after 24 May 2024 will not receive a refund.
* Refunds will be made back to the same method of payment within 10 workings days of confirmed cancellation request.