Welcome to LabMed News for February 2024
Welcome to the first issue of LabMed News.
Inside you will find all the regular articles such as the Deacon's and Diggle Challenges, meeting reports, Industry Insights and our President and CEO message.
In addition, we also have:
- A new name and a new look for a New Year
- Investing Members' money for good with Tribe Impact Capital
- LabMedUK24 - early bird price tickets now on sales plus submissions open for abstracts, awards and prizes
- Nominate now Membership Awards 2024
- Register for the Learning Academy
- POCT: the Marmite of Pathology, crumpets anyone?
- A SHINEy future for sustainable healthcare
- National Audit, BSI-CIPN and Scotland Regional Reports
- Obituaries for Vincent Marks and Emma Lewis
Click HERE to download and view the full issue.