Corporate Members benefit from privileged access to leaders and experts in Laboratory Medicine, as well as exclusive access and discounts to our activities including meetings, resources, publications and committee engagement.
To apply to join the Association for Laboratory Medicine as a Corporate Member, please scroll down the page to the online application form.
Corporate Members Benefits
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities at events including the LabMedUK National Meeting
- Discounted advertising rates in the LabMed News and Annals of Clinical Biochemistry publications
- Member rates for two delegates to all meetings and training courses of the Association
- Invitations to at least one event per year centred on topics of high relevance to corporate members working in industry
- Inclusion on our Annual Report's Corporate Members list and on our official website (with links redirecting to your website)
- Opportunity to enter into a strategic partnership with the Association
- Access for two named individuals to benefits of individual membership, including:
- Our scientific journal – the Annals of Clinical Biochemistry
- Our bi-monthly member newsletter – LabMed News
- Substantial online resources including audits, guidelines, cases for thought, research papers, posters and more
- Engaging in the development of our Mailbase discussion group
- Recording your CPD activities with reflective notes and related material
- Applying to join our Committees
- Booking our meeting room in central London (free of charge, by appointment)
From 1 January 2024, the Corporate Member annual subscription is £995.
For Sole Traders, the annual subscription is £200.
ACB Corporate Membership requires a minimum two-year commitment.